plain and simply load . . .

The Current Time is:



Lily Flower Side Tattoo


Lorna says of her flower side tattoo. “Ok well I got it because I’ve always loved the idea of getting a side/rib tattoo as they look very elegant and at the time I wanted another tattoo that was big compared to my other ones.

Its a lily because I love lilies as they are very calming and sophisticated and I wanted another lily tattoo after the one I got on my back.

I got it done at a local tattooists in Somerset, England, called Skin Art Tattoo Studio by one of the two tattooists there called Mark who has done most of my 12 tattoos.

I suppose the key thing about this tattoo is that it hurt like hell, especially on the bone over the ribs! But soon I hope to have it extended slightly so that it stretches down my leg more and is also made darker slightly.”


Responses

0 Respones to "Lily Flower Side Tattoo"

Post a Comment

 

Etika Copy Paste

Mengutip atau Menyalin tulisan disini dibolehkan asal menyebut nama penulis (Sumber atau Source) . Link Fatih Syuhud bisa dijadikan sebagai petunjuk buat kita.

Nge-Blog bertujuan untuk berkarya atau membiasakan menulis dan membaca bagi kita.

review http://fillah-grunge.blogspot.com/ on alexa.com

free counters

Recent Comment


by Fillah Grunge
©2010 - 2020 Fillah Grunge Home | About Us | Contact Us | Advertising | Supported
Back To Top